No news is, well, no news…

February 2, 2012 · 0 comments

I posted more details at my melanoma site, but the basics are that Dr. L doesn’t know what is causing my pain and is sending me for a CT on Monday to figure it out. Could be another ovarian cyst, could be scar tissue, could be….well, who knows. We’ll just wait to see.

Now, if someone could hurry up and make decent tasting contrast, I’d be golden.


Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: