Matt’s Photos

July 11, 2006 · 8 comments

As I mentioned before, Matt got a cool digital camera this weekend. Here are some photos from it!

His Jeep, from his angle Elly

His foot (there are a lot of these, and a lot of them on purpose!)

Zoe, our cat, up close and personal! Preston eating lunch.

It’s always interesting to look at things from the level of a toddler!

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

<![CDATA[Clara]]& July 13, 2006 at 2:28 am

Those are the cutest pictures, absolutely adorable. It\'s great to see the perspective of a toddler. It\'s great that they made a durable digital camera for kids. That\'s a definite thing we\'ll get my daughter when she\'s old enough. Today she is the big ONE….. yeah…

<![CDATA[pgoodnes July 13, 2006 at 6:25 am

One already? Geez! Happy birthday!!

July 13, 2006 at 9:28 am

Those are the cutest pictures, absolutely adorable. It’s great to see the perspective of a toddler. It’s great that they made a durable digital camera for kids. That’s a definite thing we’ll get my daughter when she’s old enough. Today she is the big ONE….. yeah…

July 13, 2006 at 1:25 pm

One already? Geez! Happy birthday!!

<![CDATA[Clara]]& July 13, 2006 at 3:28 pm

Thanks, she had a great day. I took tons of pics of all we did today. We also went to Sears and she took awesome ONE year pics. Tomorrow we go to the Zoo, and Saturday is her party. It\'s going to be hot as hell, but at least no rain. Then we can relax. We\'ve been landscaping, cleaning the house and been staining our deck and privacy fence for a week now. WHAT A PROJECT!!!! And really difficult when you can only work while she naps. Sunday there will be no worries. I am going swimming and RELAXING!!!!!

July 13, 2006 at 10:28 pm

Thanks, she had a great day. I took tons of pics of all we did today. We also went to Sears and she took awesome ONE year pics. Tomorrow we go to the Zoo, and Saturday is her party. It’s going to be hot as hell, but at least no rain. Then we can relax. We’ve been landscaping, cleaning the house and been staining our deck and privacy fence for a week now. WHAT A PROJECT!!!! And really difficult when you can only work while she naps. Sunday there will be no worries. I am going swimming and RELAXING!!!!!

<![CDATA[subscrap July 25, 2006 at 2:29 pm

I love his pictures! Great view of Preston at the table! I just logged in to my blog and it\'s been way too long so I thought I would check out yours! Great posts, Dawn!

July 25, 2006 at 9:29 pm

I love his pictures! Great view of Preston at the table! I just logged in to my blog and it’s been way too long so I thought I would check out yours! Great posts, Dawn!